We understand that clients continue to require critical assistance in dealing with their cases during the COVID-19 pandemic. The impact of social distancing, working from home, early school holidays and Court closures can be overwhelming and stressful.
As an essential service, we continue to have the following processes in place to assist you:
- Remote, video conferencing via Zoom;
- Audio and Phone conferences;
- Full access to our data base and systems;
- Contact via WhatsApp and text messages; and
- Continued email access.
If your matter requires a face-to-face interview, we can pre-arrange that while following safe distancing protocols.
We will continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 advice being provided by the Australian Government and health authorities and act accordingly.
Your safety is our priority.
Additional Support Information
- Step by Step Guide- Adjusting Parenting Orders to COVID-19
- How will COVID-19 impact my family law matter?
- Family Violence and Coronavirus – your questions answered
- New Stage 4 Restrictions: Q & A regarding family violence applications and criminal hearings
- COVID Special Discount on Wills and Power of Attorneys
- VISA options for students and skilled workers from Hong Kong in light of COVID-19