Sumeyye is a bilingual Australian Legal Practitioner. She has completed her Bachelor of Laws and Commerce (majoring in Management) at La Trobe University.
Sumeyye was admitted as a legal practitioner and registered with the Practitioners’ Registry of the High Court of Australia enabling her to practice in all State and Federal jurisdictions.
Sumeyye is a talented and passionate lawyer practicing in Criminal Law and Family Law. Sumeyye’s interests towards her practice areas have emerged from a focal point; her mission to make a meaningful and positive impact in the lives of her clients.
Sumeyye is a client-centric legal practitioner who approaches her client’s matters with the upmost compassion, sensitivity and confidentiality. She has excellent legal research and analysis skills and is able to provide her clients with precise legal advice which is result oriented.
In addition to English, Sumeyye is fluent in the Turkish language. Sumeyye is now available to take appointments online via LawConnect Appointment.
- Bachelor of Laws LLB (La Trobe University)
- Bachelor of Commerce – Management Major (La Trobe University)
- Graduate Diploma of Practical Legal Training (Leo Cussen Centre for Law)
- Compliance Certificate (Victorian Legal Admission Board)
- Admitted as a Barrister and Solicitor to the Supreme Court of Victoria
- Admitted as a solicitor to the High Court of Australia
- Member of Law Institute of Victoria