Nilufer practices in the areas of Family Law, Property and Estate matters. She is an enthusiastic legal professional and acts for a variety of clients, advising in financial and parenting matters, conveyancing transactions, estate planning and wills disputes.
Nilufer was admitted to practice in 2018 and joined our team in 2019.
Nilufer holds a double degree in Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Arts (majoring in English) at La Trobe University.
During her studies and prior to her admission to the High Court and Supreme Court rolls, Nilufer worked as a law clerk in general law practice for various firms for conveyancing, commercial litigation, business law, wills and estates, and property law matters.
Alongside her legal career, Nilufer has committed herself to community work empowering local women’s educational programs, managing charity events for non-profit organisations and engaging in grassroots activism for people seeking asylum. She has a passion for Human Rights and benefiting her local community. Her experience in the legal profession combined with her volunteering activities has established excellence in her work. She is dedicated to executing her work with integrity and accuracy whilst maintaining empathy for clients navigating through the legal system.
Nilufer is a keen traveler and has completed a study semester in Aarhus University, Denmark in 2016.
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of Victoria on 13 November 2018
- Admitted to the High Court of Australia on 5 May 2021
- Member of Law Institute of Victoria
- Member of the Family Law Section Australia
- Bachelor of Laws LLB (La Trobe University)
- Bachelor of Arts – English Major (La Trobe University)
- Rising Star of the Year (Private Practice), Lawyers Weekly Australian Law Awards 2022 (Finalist)