Crystal was admitted to the Victorian Supreme Court in 2021 and has commenced her legal career as an associate solicitor at Melbourne Lawyers and Mediators. Crystal graduated from the Australian Catholic University in 2020 with a Bachelor of Commerce (majoring in Management) and a Bachelor of Laws. Crystal comes from a commercial background in office management and administration where her skills are applied to her current legal role.
Crystal’s areas of interest include Property law, Conveyancing, Wills & Estates and Commercial law. In addition to the these, Crystal is highly passionate in dispute resolution and mediation and is anticipated on becoming an accredited mediator in 2022, with availability to mediate in the following dispute areas:
- neighbourhood and fencing;
- property and building;
- employment and workplace; and
- and contractual disputes.
Through her excellent interpersonal skills, Crystal aims to provide clients with a clear understanding of their legal matter. Crystal’s priority is to build a trusting relationship with her clients, which in her view, is essential to a lawyer-client relationship, particularly in stressful and complex circumstances.
Crystal speaks Romanian and is able to provide assistance to Romanian clients who are faced with English language barriers.
- Admitted to the Victorian legal profession
- Member of Law Institute of Victoria
- Anticipated admission to the National Mediator Accreditation System in 2022
- Bachelor of Laws from Australian Catholic University
- Bachelor of Commerce (Management major) from Australian Catholic University
- Mediation Training Certificate provided by the Dispute Settlement Centre of Victoria